Saturday, December 24, 2011

I Hear the Hounds...



Yes my little Saxettes, just when you thought that yours truly was going to ride off in a rosy colored sunset as he made his way down to Boca in order to frolic in the sun with the octogenarians, I, like the Phoenix before me, am rising from the ashes and will make this a regular appearance. Swooning season is open as I share with the softer sex(unless you are in South Florida where the tanning oil is being watered down due to the price of crude resulting in more of a rugged, rawhide, leather tanning feel) the deep secrets of what makes a man a man and ladies glad of that.






I Having been to the below sea in New Orleans and seen the light at the House of Blues!

So, the newest journey commences with the sound of other sweep 'er off 'er feeters hot on my trial, as I morally and physically prepare myself to venture into the dark hinterlands of babe world. Please join me in raising a non-date rape laden drink and let us follow the red brick road paved with broken hearts and see what the future holds for this reprehensible lad...

So Sez,
Sax

No comments: