Saturday, March 22, 2008

What men really want

OK ladies, I'm about to let you in on men's dirty little dating secrets. No, I'm not going to ask you to buy my e-book......... all you have to do is, stay tuned, check back or subscribe to my feed.......... and you will learn all of the secrets that you need to know for FREE.

Have you ever wondered....

Why he won't commit?

How to get him to open up and really "talk" to you?

Why he cheats, and how to catch him?

What the hell is so important about guys night out.......... and what really goes on?

You are probably wondering what makes me an expert. Well, I'm a guy, I've dated (a lot), been afraid of commitment and broken a ton of hearts along the way. Why I'm I so willing to share what really goes on now? Let's step back a month...........

I have a really amazing female friend. We met when we were in college. We never dated but have remained friends all of these years. I got a phone call from her recently. Her boyfriend of two and a half years had just broken it off with her, in a text.....if you can believe that! She was devastated. I always knew that he was a first class jerk, so did her friends. But no matter what he did or how he treated her she would always go back to him because "she loved him".

Well, I'm here to tell you that it's time you otherwise smart, successful and beautiful women wise the hell up and quit letting men (yeah, I know that I have been one of them) get away with this. I'll be here every step of the way, to share men's secrets and all of the unanswered questions you have about them. Feel free to ask away.........but remember, I'm going to be brutally honest. If you don't want to hear the real truth, don't bother to ask.

Until we talk again,

Sax

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sax,

Help! I have been living with a man for 5 years. He has always implied that we would get married "someday". I'm getting tired of waiting.......but I love him and don't want to break up. How can I make him realize that I am the best thing that ever happened to him. Will walking out the door scare him into marrying me?

Anonymous said...

All I want to know is how does anyone (male, female, however-you-identify-yourself) fall out of love? If you're someone who doesn't fall in love easily nor has very many times, and gets stuck in love, is it possible to fall OUT of love? Although the advice may not work for every personality type, I'd like to know if there's a secret. (This includes perhaps still loving and missing a deceased partner. My Nana never stopped loving my Grandad and she was only 45 when he passed! I've definitely inherited her loyalty gene. Ugh.)