Thursday, April 3, 2008

Female Friends/ Gotta Have Them

Well, I've decided to wander out of the blog world and actually have a myspace page. Now I can join all those other folks who wile away the others in internet bliss instead of living life off the keyboards.


For those who care I'm at the following address: By the way, some really cool babe named Cheri from the West Coast got it and was the first one moved to accept my invite to become a "friend." Kudos to this Babe!! For all those other 200 women who Sax tried to reach out and touch, it's never too late.

http://www.myspace.com/saxsez


(Sax advice to men, hook up with a gaggle of babes. You will realize that the guys you and the "cool" beer drinkers ridiculed as they jumped up and fondled the cheerleaders in front of 60,000 people had the right idea.)

So,keep posted you wanna be Saxes and I will slowly reveal the secrets that have made my love life a glowing and flowing success,

So Sez Sax...

No comments: