Saturday, April 26, 2008

INTERPOL IMPOSTER ALERT!!!!



It has come to my attention that an impostor has been luring women into parks in Queensland, Australia, only to pass himself off as yours truly. The wannabe groped this unwitting woman right after this photo was taken. I was contacted by Interpol but was able to provide a verifiable alibi, so no charges will be filed. From the lack of lips and small sized tennis shoes, I believe it is my cousin Ernie , a ne'er do well who is unemployed, has an affinity for over sized scarfs and is usually found in public parks because that is where he resides.
Babes, do not be fooled!! Unlike most men, I will respect you for who you are and not for what you can provide. I don't require you to wear a disguise, because I don't, (a french maid costume, maybe, but not a disguise), and the only wood around would be burning in my fireplace,
So Sez Sax....

No comments: