Wednesday, April 23, 2008

We're all alright, We're all alright...


Well, as one of my dear friends struggles with decisions, I came to the realization that everyone, to some degree, is out of kilter. Now, I have no idea where that expression comes from, but one can imagine that a Scotsman, skinny dipping, would be out of kilter. So, a logical extension is that we are all showing the world, to some extent, that which is most private, in a most public way. When Cheap Trick sang Surrender and as Robin Zander screams that we're all alright, he seems to be trying to convince himself that his insanity is the norm, and holy shit, he was right.
What makes us fun and interesting are all the quirks and twists which makes us individuals. As I edit out the dozens of babes yearning to be my friend, I have been fascinated as to the interesting life they have led and quite puzzled as to the availability of such incredible women. What gives with the men in their respective communities. Are they too eager to get "out of kilter" with these fine babes that they ignore the incredible beauty and accomplishments of these women. Are these men so egotistical or the ratio of male to female so great that these "duds" think they have the pick of the litter.

As I wander into relationship blog land, I am amazed as to the amount of men giving advise to women as to how to win back the guy who just treated you like garbage and dumped you into a heap. We all have our nuances, but if one really cared about another for what they added to their life, you learn to deal with quirks and enjoy that persons company. I am amazed as to people I meet that are in such shock from the last relationship that they are walking on eggshells.

Even as I get ready to roll into my king size water bed, I wonder how many gorgeous women are skimming the net because some troll had to bolster their own ego by obliterating another's self worth. So ladies, get off those keyboards and stay with me as we navigate the turbulent love water in hopes of meeting that one guy who deserves to hang with you and watch Bogie whistle at "the Kid" in "Key Largo,"
So Sez Sax......

No comments: