Sunday, April 27, 2008

Passion Noise Source Identified



For the past couple of weeks, the entire neighborhood has been bombarded by the sound of cats engaging in love-making. I am all for nature taking it's course. but when it interferes with my ability to get beauty rest, the line is drawn in the sand.


After baiting several traps with female cat decoys scented with my favorite cologne, I was finally able to catch the stud who was fertilizing the 'hood. So, we decided to head on over and capture the special moment with those camera wizards at the local Super Wal-Mart. It is quite obvious as to what makes him attractive to the opposite ilk.

Before setting him back into the love alleys, I gave him a stern lecture on the benefits of bringing wine, chocolates, and roses to every encounter , I now am resting comfortably knowing that these vixens are being appropriately feted before submitting to their mate's will,
So Sez Sax....
(no animals were harmed in the making of this blog)

No comments: